A typical audio CD can hold only 10 to 20 songs. This is because the format used to create audio CDs produces large, uncompressed files. A Jukebox disc, on the other hand, can hold hundreds of songs because compressed audio files copied to a Jukebox disc stay compressed.
Jukebox discs can be created using files saved in a wide range of formats. The discs can be played in any compatible device.
- 1. Select the Jukebox Disc project.
- 2. Click the Add Music button and use the Add Music window to select the files you want to add.
- 3. Use the Up and Down arrow buttons in the project window to arrange the songs in the desired order.
- 4. Insert a blank or rewritable disc into the recorder drive you wish to use.
- 5. Select the recorder drive from the Destination Selection drop-down menu.
- 6. Click the action button.