The Data Disc project can be used to easily create bootable CDs or DVDs from a bootable floppy disk or from a disc image file on your hard drive. A bootable CD or DVD can be used to start your computer if your operating system becomes damaged.
- 1. Insert a blank disc into your recorder. The disc must be blank.
- 2. Select the Data Disc project.
- 3. Click the Make Bootable button in the data disc toolbar. The Bootable Disc window appears.
- 4. To create a bootable CD or DVD from a floppy disk:
- Insert a bootable floppy disk into your floppy disk drive.
- Select Bootable floppy disk in drive A:
- Click the OK button. An image file is created from the boot floppy and is added to the file selection window.
- Click the action button.